icubesire

revenuehits

Search in Desigs Guru

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Ecommerce Stats and Tips for designsguru.blogspot.com

Hey,

I was hoping we could help each other out. I have a great resource for you and your viewers that have some great ecommerce tips and statistics on shopping cart abandonment. Just wanted to share it with you and I'm sure you will find these tips useful and profitable. Also, I was hoping that you could share it with your viewers by just copying and pasting the text above the infographic. This should generate some traffic, shares, likes, tweets, and conversation on your website.

Other sites like Peer1, State of Search, Marketing Donut, Smart Insights, Biz Journals, Ecommerce Mag, and Search Marketing Standard have already written about this infographic so join these highly authoritative sites by helping out your readers.

I really appreciate your time and I thank you ahead of time if you decide to help yourself and your viewers out with these ecommerce tips.


Thanks,

Mike Joba
425 N Prince St
Lancaster, PA 17603
7172079980

We follow all can spam rules so if you would prefer not to receive awesome content for your site anymore you can unsubscribe here:

Unsubscribe me from this list

Powered by Interspire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...